The Jewish Labour Movement will be holding a ‘Rally Against Racism & Antisemitism’ - supported by Labour Friends of Hope Not Hate and others* at Labour Party Conference this September in Liverpool.
After a tough year for Jewish Labour members, activists from across the country will be getting together on the Sunday of conference to look back over the years events, and redouble the effort to ensure antisemitism and racism have no place within our Party.
Joined by MPs, Peers, leaders in Local Government and others from right across the Labour family, JLM’s rally will be an important moment at #LPConf16 not only for JLM, but also the wider Labour movement.
Join us. This one is not to be missed.
The rally is being supported by a range of Labour Party affiliates and interest groups including:
- Labour Friends of Hope Not Hate
- The Labour Members of the All Party Parliamentary Group Against Antisemitism
- Labour Students
- Young Labour
- LGBT Labour
- Society of Labour Lawyers
- Sikhs for Labour
- Labour Friends of Israel
Speakers include (in no particular order):
- Richard Angell
- James Asser (Labour Party National Executive Committee)
- Jasmin Beckett (Labour Party National Executive Committee)
- Luciana Berger MP
- Baroness Chakrabarti
- Seb Dance MEP
- Michael Dugher MP
- Louise Ellman MP
- Tristram Hunt MP
- Clive Lewis MP (Shadow Secretary of State for Defence)
- Lisa Nandy MP
- Jeremy Newmark (JLM Chair)
- John Page
- Lucy Powell MP
- Baroness Royall
- Joan Ryan MP
- Naz Shah MP
- Tulip Siddiq MP
- Ruth Smeeth MP
- Rhea Wolfson (Labour Party National Executive Committee)
Further speakers to be confirmed over the coming days
The Liverpool Pub is a short walk from the main conference venue. This event is not within the secure zone.