JLM is proud to announce the launch of JLM's One Day Conference on the 2nd September 2018 in North London.
Building on the success of our first Conference last year, we are building a day of Labour politics, international relations, debate, arts and culture.
Alongside the already released speakers including Luciana Berger MP, Ruth Smeeth MP, Wes Streeting MP and Jon Lansman, we will be joined by the iconic Dame Margaret Hodge MP (a name you might recognise after recent weeks), Baroness Dianne Hayter, Louise Ellman MP and Anna Turley MP - to name a few. Its shaping up to be a brilliant day; you’re not going to want to miss out!
Alongside MPs, peers, local government leaders and other senior Labour figures from across the Labour movement, the Conference will cover a wide range of debates and discussions, workshops and training covering the big issues facing the Labour Party, the Jewish community and the UK today. A few of the highlights include:
- Dame Margaret Hodge MP in conversation with Jonathan Freedland
- Question Time with leading Labour MPs and Commentators
- The Experiences of Jewish Labour MPs
- ‘The Labour Party - A Church Too Broad?’- featuring leaders of Progress, Open Labour and Momentum
- The Inside Guide to Party Conference: Debate, disagreement and controversy - What’s really going on in Liverpool this September
- The 100 Year Alliance - The Jewish Labour Movement and the Labour Party
It's been another difficult year as Jewish members of the Labour Party, and we hope this Conference will take stock of the last year with our friends, provide a space to be inspired, but also set down the challenges as we look forward to Party Conference season.
In addition to the ticket prices below, 100 Club members should email Ella on firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for their free ticket.